February 09, 2008

Spring Fever!



What is it like to be able to go outside without a jacket, short sleeves, skirts, dresses, and sandals? I am having a hard time remembering the exact feeling but I have visualizations of it. It looks like this..........

I can just smell that hyacinth! Mmmm... I was at the grocery store last week and they had some there- it smelled heavenly! I know it's only February 9th, but I'm getting it...........spring fever. It tends to make one a bit.... cranky..... disoriented..... inattentive......... undecided..... and sad.

We do continue to get little glimpses of nice weather. Just last Monday it hit a balmy 63- that's shorts weather when it's been in the 20's people! But, alas, winter shows back up the next day and drops 7-12 inches of the white stuff on us.

I keep telling myself that it will be here soon, now if only I would believe it. For now, I'll just enjoy the views from my desktop and dream.........

FISHING

1 comment:

Rhoto said...

Hi Ronda!! Everyday when I open your Blog, I don't know whether to be enchanted or annoyed...
Greetings from record-breaking, snowed-in Montreal!!
Rhonda