April 20, 2008

AWOL!

Yes, I know I haven't posted in 2 months. The winter weather this year really had me in a funk! It is the middle of April and it still feels like the beginning of March!
Yesterday was nice though- it was almost 70 and the sun was out. Today it is supposed to be almost 80! That's where I'd like it to stay.

Last I had written, we had a new puppy in the house, Chloe. She not so puppyish anymore in size but still gets into things she shouldn't. She has also been cutting teeth and we all know what that entails. So far she has ruined 3 pairs of shoes, a sofa cushion, and torn up some paper. It has been very rainy here and our back yard gets a very large puddle in it. Chloe finds it entertaining to play in. Since she can go in and out on her own, it has been dreadful for me. She has tracked in mud and comes in WET! She is so much like having a toddler in the house again. She also enjoys terrorizing the cats. She reminds me of our dog Holly (RIP) She takes forever to eat. She gets some in her mouth, looks around, drops foot everywhere, wanders around to see what's going on with the cats. Then she'll get a drink or go outside and come back and eat some more. We have to watch her bowl very closely because Samantha will finish Chloe's food for her and Samantha doesn't need any extra food (weight).

Photobucket

Here's the lastest pic of her. This is her spot. She can lay there and look out the front window. The cushion she is laying on, is the cushion she ate 2 holes into. You can see on the back where the dogs have clawed holes in it, too. I will be refinishing this couch this summer sometime and we are going to put in laminate wood flooring throughout the whole house. We got a very nice IRS refund this year.
I hope everyone is doing well. I will try and write more often.

Photobucket

Ronda

1 comment:

Rhoto said...

NICE to see you back, Ronda!!
Warm greetings,
Rhonda in Montreal (PR)