December 17, 2007

Celebrate the Season

Wow! Christmas is only a week away. I have been sewing the last two weekends to get everything finished up. So far I have made 4 sets of pajamas, some pop bottle wraps, a make-up bag, and a table runner (it's my favorite and not quite finished yet). It doesn't quite feel like Christmas though. Joel has to work next Sunday, Monday and Tuesday so we'll be celebrating our family Christmas on Saturday. The big guy is just gonna have to visit a little earlier this year.


Roger, Leanne and I are planning on traveling to Kansas City in the afternoon Christmas Eve with a surprise visit. I hope you are viewing my sewing projects from the side bar. I'm participating in a sewing contest for the holidays.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We've had lots of inclement weather this year, too. The major problem is that it's been on the weekends every weekend this month. I haven't had much time to shop- which is probably a good thing- I usually spend too much on Christmas anyway. It's nice today and tomorrow so I'm planning to hang around here in Topeka after work and get some shopping done.

I hope everyone is enjoying the season. Give your loved ones big hugs and kisses and tell them how special they are. You may not have the chance tomorrow.
Love to all! Ronda Rae

1 comment:

Rhoto said...

Ronda, what a nice, warm greeting!! Thank you!!
Rhonda in Montreal (we have TONS of snow... Yippy!!)