November 11, 2007

Opened for Business

It's me! I'm here to share my stories and life with all who care. I'm been thinking about blogging a lot lately. I think it's a good outlet for people who like to share themselves with others. I enjoy reading quite of few different blogs. They're mostly everything sewing!



I'm planning to share my sewing, cooking and life with you all. I love to cook! I love to sew! I love to ramble! On and on and on. So there you have it. My first post! I'm sewing today and baking some Apple Struedel muffins. I'll post a pic of them later.

Most exciting for me right now is my new purchase. MS 2007. I love this new program and plan to utilize the option to create blogs on it. I'm not quite sure how to yet, but I love to play and will figure it out. Hopefully, next post will be made with my new computer toy.



Bye for now!



Ronda Rae

No comments: