November 22, 2007

Happy Turkey Day!!

Just a quick note to remind everyone to:

GOBBLE TIL YOU WOBBLE!

My niece, Danett, came over last night and brought her little guy, James. He is such a cutie pie! He just loves Roger, too. I think it's because he is a guy. It's so amazing how she can put him down to bed, tell him goodnight, and leave the room. You never hear another word from him and he's fast asleep. Sweet!

Leanne set off our smoke alarm last night and it is LOUD. He slept right through it. I wish I could have taken a picture of him to place here.

Okay.... You all know how much I love my flavored coffee. I ran acrossed this yesterday
.

Yummy!! Who cares about calories!!

http://health.msn.com/dietfitness/slideshow.aspx?cp-documentid=100153428&imageindex=7

Have a great day everyone!!

Ronda

No comments: